From 31.05. - 01.06. our company hosted city micro planning showroom for city multifunctional furniture in Riga.
MadCity Riga key note speaker and book in Latvian presentation.
Our key learnings form the event:
- The city should be better for living every year not vice versa
- Stairs saves lives for sofa surfing inhabitants
- Sofas lasts for 15 years then advised to change
- Cities (like Melbourne) who heavily invested in public spaces asked its inhabitants not to bring in the city cheap and plastic furniture.
- Co-living, shared services and city as a service is a new trend for city developments and efficiently spreading resources.